Monday, January 14, 2013

ONE DAY MORE.

So tomorrow's kind of a big day.
Tomorrow begins my Greek adventure abroad for the next 3 months. I'm so excited. A tad nervous. BUT SO READY.  At this time tomorrow I'm going to be flying over the Atlantic Ocean, on my way from Atlanta to Amsterdam. And then...GREECE. Pinch me, I must be dreaming right?

I've never been abroad before, so having this opportunity is just beyond belief. I have been so incredibly BLESSED. And so I decided I would start a blog. Mostly for me, to write down my thoughts and feelings and to help me remember EVERYTHING. I'm so ready to soak it all in. But it's also to share with family and friends and update them on how things are going. I've always kept journals, but having a blog is something I've always wanted to do (I have a bucket list, and don't laugh, this is something that was on there). So here goes nothing haha.

I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight. The Les Mis soundtrack is stuck in my head. (Those of you who caught the title reference, I applaud you, you fine well-cultured and full of great taste people)

Until tomorrow then.

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure..." GANDALF

No comments:

Post a Comment